Thursday, March 24, 2016

LMAJJ Part 7



     I promised it would happen today, and here it is! Another episode of Let's Make A Junk Journal! Another quick hidden journaling lesson, as well as fancying up some journal cards super quick. This time I also show off some of my other projects, too.
      So story time; The other day, my husband asked me to make him a journal. You could imagine my absolute excitement when I heard him say that!! "Of COURSE I'll make you one!" I said and off I went. He wanted something to keep his loose seeds in that he collects throughout the year. The journal required pockets, envelopes, as well as journal space to write about the plants or ideas. The journal is far from finished, but I have a the first signature finished so you can get the idea of how it will look when it's all together. I'll have photos of that in a later post with a video when it's totally finished (and maybe I can  trick talk him into a few photos of it being used!)
     In the video I also show off my cute little journal made from a Re-Ment blind box! If you haven't started to make miniatures of everything you're already doing; I suggest starting now. If you know me, you know I love anything teeny tiny and cute-- and this journal really fits the bill! However, though it may be small in size, it's a massively thick journal! There are so many different and fun papers in this journal, full of pockets, and lots journal cards made of Japanese ephemera; it's more delicious looking than the curry on the box!


Watch the video then click below to see close ups of what we worked on today!








Until the next,
xoxoLiz

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com