Saturday, March 26, 2016

LMAJJ p. 8 And Happy Mail



     Why not shove these into one blog post, shall we? I got some super awesome happy mail from two fabulous ladies other week! If you haven't already watched the video, go ahead and check that out! I did forget to do photos for that video, but I guess that means you just have to watch extra hard! I honestly cannot thank everyone enough! This had been so incredible (even if my husband is getting super jealous of all the fun mail I've been getting!) and really not at all anything I ever expected!

     And of course, I can't forget about the next installment of LMAJJ! I really just wanted to make art. Not anything really specific, but just do a bunch of things that felt really good and call it art. My favorite way to do it! I also wanted to quick show off my altered Altoid's tin. This is something I used to do a lot when I was a teenager, so it was fun to try it again. I have definitely caught the bug and want to alter everything! Watch the video below to see what I did, and then click the Read More below to see photos!


















 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com