Saturday, March 5, 2016

Happy Mail!


     I got a super fun happy mail package from a subscriber named Christine the other day! She had let me know she was sending some glass beads, but she added some extra cute surprises inside. I've already started to use some of the fabulous goodies; so there are a few missing from the photos to follow. But hey! At least this time I remembered to record all the goodies before I ran off to play!



Click below to see some close ups!




All the fabulous goodies!

She also sent a separate letter with some fun bits! Look at the colors in that dragonfly photo...Gorgeous!

Beautiful little beads.
So CUTE!


Little bitties

Uhg my heart strings! How precious! (I CAN'T WAIT!)

The gorgeous blue foil compass. So many ideas for this!
Thank you again so much Christine!!! 

Until next time,
xoxoLiz
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com